01363 77286001363 firstname.lastname@example.org
You may find some parts of our website are inaccessible, please bear with us whilst we update our website!
Check out our Christmas and New Year opening times for the Crediton and Tedburn practices!
If you think you may run out of food or prescription medication over the festive break, please ensure you request it before Thursday 18th December
We are excited to offer our own generic alternatives to well known ‘brand leader’ products. These products have been specifically chosen as we feel it is important to offer an equally high-quality product to our loyal clients, at a reduced cost.
We have a number of ‘generic’ products on the shelves, but this weeks focus is St Boniface Joint Support GLM (green lipped mussel).
Green Lipped Mussel has been used for quite some time as it contains high levels of...
This New Year sees us trying to help out our arthritic and uncomfortable older, limping and creaky companions.
We would like to share with you our arthritis campaign, running between January and March. As part of this, we would like to offer a FREE arthritis check; including running through a structured questionnaire that’s been revolutionary in investigating arthritis through a standard approach, but also a general catch up to explore how your...
With the change in seasons comes a change in weather, and with that, potentially, a change in your arthritic pet’s comfort levels.
As rainy weather sets in, atmospheric pressure drops and the joint capsule starts to stretch, stimulating nerves to trigger a feeling of tightness and pain. So, our older furry friends start to feel more uncomfortable both walking and in general day to day activities.
As part of our awareness of this change, and to help our friends over the winter...
As nights draw in and the weather gets colder, our focus turns towards osteoarthritis (OA). This is common in both man and animals, but our pets tend to suffer more from the degenerative, ‘wear and tear’ type rather than immune mediated forms such as rheumatoid seen in man. As far as our pets are concerned it may occur as a progression from a developmental disorder such as hip or elbow dysplasia, or as a result of repetitive trauma or an injury to a joint.
All breeds, sizes and ages...
St Boniface Vets are taking part in the XLVets Charity Challenge, in aid of Send a Cow & The Farming Community Network.
We aim to walk, swim, cycle and even roller skate 453.95 miles by September! We are already clocking up a few miles. To track our progress, keep checking back on Facebook for weekly updates www.facebook.com/stbonifacevets.
During the Mid Devon Show, we had the pleasure of meeting one of founding...
St Boniface Veterinary Clinic of Exeter Road, Crediton has supported local families and their pets for more than six decades.
Since 2001 St Boniface Vets has grown from a two-vet mixed practice to a 13-strong veterinary team; offering dedicated small animal, equine and large animal services.
Despite this expansion it remains a family-run business committed to providing the best in veterinary care.
Marie Kemmish, Small Animal Director, is very proud of...
The disturbing truth about fleas is only 5% of the infestation lives on your beloved pet, the other 95% live in your home!
Fleas are a persistent problem for many households not only in the summer months but all year round due to central heating. They cause many problems including severe discomfort and self-trauma, allergic skin disease, transmission of tapeworm and anaemia.
Worry not as there is a solution to eliminating these unwanted parasites from your home...