At St Boniface Vets we offer a comprehensive equine service providing high quality veterinary care to the equine community in Mid-Devon. We care for all types of horses from competition horses to much loved ponies and everything inbetween. We offer a 24 hour emergency service, 365 days a year.
Our equine department offers a range of services to help you manage all aspects of your veterinary needs. Our vets are available to come and see your horse and advise you on any equine health issues that you may have.
Services we offer
- Routine vaccinations
- Dentistry - We have an extensive range of equipment for preventative dental care and treatment of dental disease
- Colt castrations
- Strategic worming plans - Worm Egg Counts are carried out in-house, so we can advise the best course of worming treatment, battling the problem of resistance to worming products.
- In house lab equipment - a great benefit when trying to quickly make a diagnosis
- Pre-purchase examinations (vettings)
- Lameness investigations
- A full range of complimentary supplements
- Digital radiography
We also offer the Healthy Horse Club. The Healthy Horse Club provides you with your horse’s preventative healthcare needs, and allows you to make one, easy, annual payment. Not only this, being in the Healthy Horse Club gives you access to discounts on other products and services from our practice. For more information, click here.
If you would like to learn more about the services that we offer please don't hesitate to contact us on 01363 772860 or email us.