Due to the current, ongoing situation with the COVID-19 outbreak we have had to make quite a few changes to how we are doing things at the practice at the moment.
- We are only seeing EMERGENCY appointments. Please only call if you have an emergency so we can keep the phone line open for emergency calls.
- Please only come to the practice to collect ESSENTIAL medications. The government have advised people NOT to travel unless absolutely essential so please bear this in mind.
- We are NOT carrying out any routine appointments or operations for the next 3 weeks in line with advice from the RCVS - Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- We can order essential medication and food but the delivery times are slightly longer than usual. Please, where possible, use the online medication request system to request medications. Please allow 3 days for these requests to be processed.
- Our branch practice at Tedburn St Mary is now CLOSED. We will only be working from our main Crediton practice.
- Please can we ask all of our clients to work with us during this time and adhere to the information and guidelines provided which is to stay at home, practice social distancing (at least 2m) and only travel when absolutely essential.
By working together we can all play our part in reducing the spread and risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.