All animals undergo an individual assessment from which, in conjunction with the owner, a rehabilitation plan is formulated.
We are happy to assist with animals belonging to clients registered with another veterinary practice but only in conjunction with the animal's own vet where consent has been given by them.
Some of the conditions where some form of rehabilitation may be of benefit include:
- Orthopaedic conditions eg elbow / hip dysplasia, osteoarthritis, patella luxation
- Soft tissue injuries to muscle, tendon and ligament
- Open wounds
- Pre and post orthopaedic and neuro surgery
- Conditioning for athletic / working dogs
- Pain Management
- Mobility problems in older cats & dogs
- Vestibular syndrome
- Obesity management
- Gait abnormalities
Please hover over the "services" tab on the right hand side of the screen to find out more information on the treatments we offer.