COVID-19 UPDATE 10/07/2020
We can now offer a much wider range of services for our patients, while still adhering to COVID-19 social distancing rules.
As a Practice, we have been preparing for how we will transition to the ‘new normal’. We will be providing the same high-quality services, with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments & medicine/ food requests may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Earlier in the week we announced that we will be re-opening our branch surgery at Tedburn St Mary. For now, Tedburn will only be open on a Monday morning, times will be variable so please call the practice to book in.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, for now, clients are still unable to come in to the practice, so please do not try and enter either of the buildings.
When you arrive for your pre booked appointment at Crediton, please let the receptionist know what make and colour your car is so the vet/ nurse can come out to you and your pet.
When you arrive for your pre booked appointment at Tedburn, please just wait by your car and the vet/ nurse will come out to you.
We will still be adhering to the governments social distancing guidelines which include measures such as:
- Remaining AT LEAST 1 metre apart
- Asking that all clients use hand sanitiser when at the reception windows & collections trailer
- Vets and nurses will be wearing visors and/ masks when speaking to you in the car park
- Screens are positioned at both of our reception windows and we are only taking payments via card or telephone at the moment
- Pre-requested medications & food that have been paid for can be collected from our collections trailer during our opening hours.
- Please DO NOT arrive at the practice if you are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19
We have made these changes as the health and well-being of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.