St Boniface Equine Haemo Tonic is a liquid supplement that provides a range of B vitamins, iron and cobalt.
St Boniface Equine Haemo tonic may be useful for:-
- For horses recovering from illness or post-surgery
- As a pick me up in horses that are dull or lethargic with low energy levels, for example after a viral infection
- Horses with a poor appetite or restricted diet
- Horses with anaemia
- Horses with an exceptionally high worm egg count
- Horses that are recovering from severe diarrhoea
The B vitamins contained in this supplement are involved in energy metabolism, appetite and immune system function; Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin and Pantothenic Acid are important in utilisation of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and so the provision of energy within the body. B vitamins are also associated with production of red blood cells (which carry oxygen around the body).
Niacin deficiency is associated with loss of appetite, reduced growth and generalised muscular weakness so this supplement is ideal for horses who have a poor appetite due to illness, taking certain medications or any other reason.
St Boniface Equine Haemo Tonic can be ordered by calling 01363 772860, or contact one of our equine team for more information - 01363 772860