01363 77286001363 email@example.com
Mastering Medicines Course - Beef & Sheep
To help you comply with the NEW Red Tractor rules
including the recommendation for someone on farm, to have undertaken training in the handling and administration of medicines, we are running our mastering medicines courses again this summer
Cost is £60+VAT (20% discount on second person from the same farm)
Date 13th August
Mastering Medicines Course
Do you want to know more about the different medicines used on farm and how to use them most effectively, and avoid wasting money on ineffective treatments?
Come to our MASTERING MEDICINES COURSE ON 13th August, 10am-2pm
We will cover:
- Differences between antibiotics, vaccines, anti-inflammatories
- Why treatments sometimes fail and how to avoid losing money this way
- Different bugs and what treatments work for them
- Calf pneumonia – vaccines, treatments, and what to expect from them
- Mastitis - causes, treatments and why treatments fail
People who’ve attended this course previously have been very positive about how useful it’s been.
Reduced rate of £60 + VAT per person (normally £75+VAT) **Cancellation charges apply**
Please let us know if you would like to reserve your space by calling 01363 772860.