Welcome to the St Boniface Equine Vets range of Equine Supplements
The result of extensive research and development with world leading Professors, Vets and Horse Professionals. Our collaborative approach focuses on equine health and wellbeing, certified and sustainable ingredients together with scientific formulations for maximum nutritional and performance benefits to the horse.
All St Boniface Equine Vets Products are guaranteed from the inside out. A palatability guarantee is included on all products. Each of the individual ingredients within the product are fully traceable and batch controlled.
Equine Joint Aid Elite
- One of the most powerful equine joint supplements currently available in the UK
- Widely used at the highest levels of competition, eventing and racing
- Key ingredients: Boswellia Serrata, Chondroitin Sulphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine HCI (99% pure) and MSM
- Ideal for maintenance joint support and young, growing horses
Equine Hoof Supplement
- A unique formulation of essential ingredients for hoof growth and structure.
- Includes a balance of vitamins and amino acids to ensure optimum bio-availability.
- 99% pure biotin, methionine and zinc oxide
- Money - back guarantee if you are not convinced there is a difference after 150 days (3 tub) course.
- A concentrated probiotic and prebiotic
- Mint flavoured so highly palatable
- Safe for long-term use
- Ideal for horses post-surgery / after antibiotic treatment
- Ideal for horses recovering from diarrhoea / after worming treatment
- A great way to maintain optimum gastric conditions in your horse
Equine Gastric Aid
- Assists in maintaining optimum gut health and function
- Promotes weight gain by allowing maximum utilization of feed
- Key ingredients: prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids and seaweed extract
- Ideal for competition horses, horses who are prone to stress and horses are suffering from gastric ulceration
- Free 10-day trial sample tub available
Equine Multi Vitamin Balancer
- A low sugar equine nutritional supplement formulated to promote and maintain optimum horse health
- Highly cost effective to feed long-term in place of a feed balancer
- Ideal for horses on restricted feeding / box rest / horses and ponies suffering from laminitis
Equine Muscle Boost
- A pellet supplement for horses which helps to increase lean muscle mass
- Key ingredients: 18 amino acids and vitamin E
- Recommended for young horses pre-training, horses on low sugar diets and those in rehabilitation
Equine Haemo Tonic
- An extremely palatable Iron and B-Complex enriched syrup on a Sorbitol base
- Helps to maintain healthy blood composition
- Can improve lethargy in horses
- Ideal for post-viral / post-operative recovery and horses returning to work / competition
All St Boniface Equine Vets Products on this page are FFPS tested. This symbol certifies that the product concerned has been tested in one of the world's internationally trusted drug surveillance laboratories against the presence of Naturally Occurring Prohibated Substances before being released onto the market. The FFPS TESTED symbol does not represent a blanket guarantee that the product is safe for feeding to all competition horses in all disciplines in any country. For full details of the FFPS programme please click here
If you would like any more information on our Equine Products please contact us on 01363 772860 or firstname.lastname@example.org